At International Field & Tab, we are committed to passionately serve our
We know our Culture, Social Norms & Societal Values
We help our clients with Local Insights to better understand Data
We place high emphasis on working Closely with the Client
- Fieldwork with or without data entry
- Translation of field dox/OE responses
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline
- Coding of responses to open ended questions
- Online reporting
- Raw data file preparation
- Data tabulations
- Advanced statistical analysis
- Recruitment with incentives
- Translation of guide and screener
- Venue, hospitality and equipment
- Simultaneous translation to English
- English transcripts
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Negotiating contracts and procurement of resources
- Monitoring the budget and ensuring the project stays within budget
- Ensuring that data privacy and confidentiality are maintained
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation
- Methodology development
- Questionnaire designing
- Sample plan development
- Guide and screener development
- Summary reporting
- Full reporting
- Presenting results
Why International Field & Tab is the Go-To Partner for Market Research in South Asia and the Middle East?
A market research organization headquartered in Lahore, Pakistan. We are specialized in data collection services and are the pioneers in the domains of procurement and coordination of survey research and, managing large-scale multi-country field operations in the region. We have a network of reliable partners in Bangladesh, Srilanka, Nepal, Bahrain, and Egypt. Since the inception in 2008, We have served hundreds of local and international clients, including National Governments, the World Bank, the United Nations, Fortune 500 corporations as well as the top four research organizations in the world. We also have credentials in managing research on Automobiles, Fuel & Lubricants, IT & Telecom, Media, Opinion Polls, FMCG, Beverages, Personal Care, Healthcare and so many other sectors.
To help our clients in cost effective “Procurement” of data collection services in the region.
Maintaining a long-term relationship with our clients by offering the best possible solutions. We intend to apply “Simplicity" in our working procedures.
A Researcher, Ethnographer, Trainer and ESOMAR member, with over 30 years of experience in Marketing and Survey Research in Pakistan and in the region.